Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Flower Shoot!

There's a flower shoot on the plant that sits on my desk at work. Could it be a miracle of spring already? I think it truly is, since I usually manage to kill plants. It's almost been a year of just green leaves on this one, but it's actually going to bloom again. Some how it inspires trust in the seasons to return and if I just keep watering it it will do what it's suppose to. Yeah!

For this brief moment today I am not sad that the fun part of winter is over and the enduring part is here. Yesterday I actually looked up to see when I'd be able to run outdoors in the daylight after work. It'll be March, March 8th to be precise. Guess it's the gym until then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh! i want to come see this budding flower blossom!

Erica said...

Yes, yes do stop by. ; )