Thursday, July 9, 2009

Run for Rwanda Take 2


It's here again! Last years race was overwhelmingly successful and everyone hopes for an even greater participation this year.

Through last years race we were able to contribute enough money to complete the maternity and HIV wings of the hospital. This year they will start work on the pharmacy and hospitalization wings to complete the project.

I'm excited to be running again having gotten my foot issues resolved with different shoes. I'm planning on running even faster this year ; ) Watch out.

If you would like to sponsor me or even participate in the run you can visit http://runforrwanda.org/. It's the First of August.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Wow, I didn't realize it was coming up so soon. I am soooo out of shape :( Don't know if it'll happen this year!