Monday, February 16, 2009

Keeping Track

So yesterday evening I was totally exhausted when I drove to the store for some essentials. On the way at lest two people pulled out in front of me, didn't accelerate and drove five miles below the speed limit. I tried not to be frustrated, but felt personally slighted anyway. I zoomed around them, not above the speed limit
being so careful as to not break the law myself.

I parked, shopped then headed to the check out. The express lane, 10 items or less, was looking wide open. Another woman gets there first, with a cart. I start counting her items, sure that I am I being slighted again for the third time on this trip?

Then suddenly very quietly I hear, "love keeps no record of wrongs." Oh busted? I stop counting, have a little giggle and drive slow all the way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm smiling as I read about your experiences...I know them all too well myself. :)